Nowadays, just about every product launch we manage uses Facebook LIVE in some capacity or another. If a client decides not to use Facebook LIVE as a part of the launch plan, frankly, I’m shocked.
As more and more coaches and consultants start to use this approach to get their message, their story, their programs and services out there, some people are getting the results that they want. Many more are not getting the desired results.
So, why aren’t those using Facebook LIVE for their launches getting the result that they want?
Let’s talk about it real quick…
First, you have to be clear on exactly what your desired result is.
I think for many, they don’t take the time to think through why they are using Facebook LIVE to begin with. They just see everyone else doing it and feel they should do the same.
The two primary goals we have when planning and executing any product launch is:
- To capture leads and prospective clients who may be interested in our programs, products and services.
- To enroll our most qualified leads and prospective clients into our programs, products and services.
So, your Facebook LIVE needs to either compel someone to raise their hand and say “I want more” by opting in to your email list. OR
Your Facebook LIVE needs to directly invite people to enroll in your program, product or service.
No matter which of these goals you choose, they both require that you give a call-to-action. A clear next step that you want your prospective customers to take.
Before you go to do your next Facebook LIVE, ask yourself these three questions:
- What is my desired result?
- What does my call-to-action need to be to achieve that desired result?
- How will I measure success so that I know with absolute certainty whether I achieved my goal or not?